And…here we go!
1. I love to go to knitting meet ups because they’re so much fun.
2. It’s not the quantity of shoes in your collection that matters, it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was bread and olive oil with Parmesan (clearly, my diet is going well).
4. Working from home is no longer essential. I’m not doing it anymore.
5. Please take a moment to pray for everyone living through the crisis in Japan. We still haven’t heard from our friend, Yusuki.
6. Your feet have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to working a fiesta cruise, tomorrow my plans include a delayed St Patty’s Day with my family and Sunday, I want to knit and blog all day!
For more Friday Fill-Ins, click the image below: